A quick and easy recipe for a weekend brunch! It’s a yummy alternative to basic sandwiches.
Super delicious and juicy – A MUST TRY!
- 2 large potatoes – scrubbed but not peeled
- 110 g Luncheon Meat
- 1 medium onion – finely chopped
- 6 tablespoon Sunny Rougaille Chilli
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 220°C / 425°F
- Wash the potatoes, then prick them all over with a fork
- Bake in a pre-heated oven for 1 ½ hours or until the inside becomes tender
- Fry the luncheon meat, onions and Sunny Rougaille until well cooked
- Cut the potato in half and carefully scoop the centre out of the potato
- Mix the potato you scooped out with the luncheon meat mixture, season with salt and pepper
- Put the mixture in the potato skin
- Place in a hot oven and bake until warm and slightly brownish on top
- Garnish with tomato slices.