A mouth-watering chicken cotelettes with our Sweet Chilli Sauce accompanied with a chilled Sunny Juice… YUM!
- 10 chicken drumsticks
- 7 garlic cloves
- 1 piece of ginger (about 6 g)
- Black pepper grain (quantity according to taste)
- 3 eggs
- 75 g of flour
- 150 g of breadcrumbs
- Oil for frying
- Start by removing the skin from the chicken. Then, with a knife, make an incision from the smallest part of the drumsticks stopping at 1 cm from the end of the biggest part. Separate the meat from the bone and gently return it leaving a part of the bone nude and the end of the bone holding the flesh.
- In a mortar, crush together the garlic, ginger and pepper grains until you get a puree. Add salt and marinate the chicken to this mixture for 2 hours in a fridge.
- Once the time is up, heat the oil in a frying pan. Prepare three hollow plates: one with flour (season with salt, pepper and paprika), one with the beaten eggs and one with the breadcrumbs.
- Pass the chicken in the flour, then the eggs and breadcrumbs and reserve. Do the same with the rest of the chicken. Put the chicken in hot oil and let it cook to brown on all sides. After that, let the Chicken cotelettes drain on paper towel and enjoy them still warm.