For the dumpling:
• 6 cloves garlic, minced
• soy sauce
• Oysters sauce
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Minced Chicken
• Wonton Sheets
For the dipping Sauce:
• 1⁄4 cup soy sauce(60mL)
• 2 teaspoon Sunny Honey
• 1 teaspoon Oyester sauce
• 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake/ Chilli flakes
1. Cut the cabbage, carrot and mushroom.
2. Pour some oil in a hot pan and lightly sweat the garlic and minced onions.Then add in the cabbage, carrrot and mushroom. Let it cook for a while and then
add in the minced chicken.
3. Add salt and pepper according to your taste and cook it for 2-3 mins.
4. Next, take one of your wonton sheets and add 1 tablespoon of the filling to the center. With your finger, lightly coat half of the outside of the wrapper with water to seal the dumpling. Repeat with the remaining fillings and wonton sheets.
5. Heat the oil over medium high in a large pan and add a few dumplings, cooking them in batches. Once the bottoms of the dumplings start to brown, add a splash of water and cover with a lid. Steam for about 5 minutes, or until the dumplings are cooked and the water has evaporated. Transfer the cooked dumplings to a paper towel-lined plate to remove any excess moisture or grease.
6. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, oyester sauce, Sunny Honey and pepper flakes and stir to combine. ( Tip: Serve the dumplings immediately with the dipping sauce)