The secret to the best moist and juicy BBQ chicken is *drumrolls* Sunny BBQ Sauce.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt , to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper , to taste
- 1/2 cup of your Sunny BBQ sauce
1. Prepare the grill for direct cooking at high heat (450°F).
2. Drizzle the chicken breasts with extra virgin olive oil and rub over the breasts. Season generously with salt and black pepper.
3. Place the chicken breasts on the hot grill. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until they easily release from the grates. Flip the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes longer. Baste the chicken breasts with BBQ sauce, flip and cook for 2 minutes on each side. Repeat on the other side. Cook until the breasts are firm to the touch.
4. Transfer to a plate and cover with a piece of aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve with more BBQ sauce if desired.