Miammm! A typical Mauritian homemade dish – Luncheon Meat in Tomato sauce accompanied with fried potatoes and fried okra and with forgetting a hot bowl of lentil soup!
It doesn’t get any better!
- 250g luncheon meat, cut into cubes
- 3 tbsp Sunny Rougailles Hot/mild
- Opt – 1 tbsp water
- 1 Onion
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Coriander leaves
1. In a wok with some oil, pan fried the onions
2. Then add luncheon meat in and pan fried for two minutes. Then you add the rougailles and salt & pepper in to adjust the flavour accordingly
3. Add a bit of water if you find it too dry. Toss to mix well and add the coriander leaves and you’re done.