This hearty vegan chickpeas is mildly spicy, fragrant, and tastes delicious.
1. Fry onions for 3/4 mins in a large pan until caramelized.
2. Add in 3 minced garlic cloves, 1 tsp of turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp of chilli powder and 1 tsp of curry powder.
3. Cook for another minute.
4. Add a dash of water to prevent from sticking.
5. Add in the drained chickpeas, spinach, mushroom and coconut milk.
6.Add two largely slices tomatoes.
7. Mix everything together and add enough boiling water to cover the chickpeas.
8. Cook on low heat for 20-25 minutes.
Serve with rice.