It’s creamy, flavourful and filled with protein
- Sunny Peas
- Lemon Juice
- Parmesan juice
- Olive oil
- Cooked Pasta
Sunny Pate de piment – Optional
1. Add basil, parsley, Sunny peas, garlic, nuts, lemon juice, parmesan juice, olive oil and salt to a food processor. (Add more olive oil, if you have trouble blending).
2. Taste & adjust seasonings such as salt, cheese or lemon juice.
3. In a skillet, add olive oil and garlic and sauté for 1- 2 minutes.
4. Add cooked pasta and toss to coat.
5. Mix the pasta and pesto together.
You can add Sunny Pate de piment for some spiciness.
You can also keep the leftovers in the refrigerator up to 2- 3 days. Enjoy!