- 1 cup Mozzarella
- 8 Boiled Lasagna noodles
- 1½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¾ chopped spinach
- 1 Sunny pasta sauce herbes de provence jar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Chilli flakes (optional)
- Salt to taste
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- ¼ black pepper
- 1 Onion
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 tablespoon of oil
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C
2. Cut the onion and garlic cloves finely
3. Heat the oil in a small pan and sweat the onion and garlic.
4. Add the sunny pasta jar in the pan.
5. Let it simmer for about 4-5 minutes and then add the spices to it.
6. Spread some of the red sauce that you made in a baking dish
7. Next take a lasagna noodle and spread the filling inside
8. Roll the lasagna and place it in the baking dish.
9. Repeat the same for all the 7 Lasagna noodles
10. Finally, pour the remaining red sauce on roll-ups
11. Then grate some mozzarella on top and sprinkle some oregano.
12. Loosely cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake it for 15 minutes.
13. Remove foil and bake it again for 15 minutes.