This recipe will blow your mind! It’s hearty, filling & packed with flavor.
We prepared one veg & a non veg dish for you using the Sunny Pasta sauce
- Veggies- carrots, onions, red pepper, garlic, onion, tomatoes, squash
- 2 Jars Sunny pasta sauce
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- Chili flakes
- Ginger & garlic paste
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth/ veg broth
1. Heat olive in two large soup pot.
2. Add chopped onion and cook for 5 minutes in both pot
3. In one pot add ground beef and in the other Sunny Red beans
4. Cook for 6 minutes
5. Add chili powder, cumin, sugar, tomato paste, garlic powder, salt & pepper in both
6. Stir well
7. Add veggies and stir
8. Add chicken broth in the mincemeat pan and veg broth in the red bean’s pan
9. Stir well and simmer for 20-25 minutes
10. Once cooked place in a bowl and add mozzarella cheese on top and bake it until the cheese melts.
And there you have this delicious meal- one for the meat lovers and one for the Vegetarians prepared with Sunny Pasta Sauce.