Here is our most delicious Sunny Peri Peri chicken with veggies and saffron rice with our Sunny peas!
Ingredients for Chicken
• 2 tbs olive oil
• 2 tsp chili flakes
• 4 garlic cloves crushed
• 1 lime juice
• 2 tsp smoked paprika
• 2 tsp oregano
• 1/2 tsp salt
• black pepper
• 2 chicken breast
• 4 tbs Sunny Peri Peri sauce
Ingredients for Veggies
• chili flakes
• Olive oil
Instructions for Saffron rice with Sunny Peas
1. 2 cup rice (for 5/6 persons)
2. Add 3 cup chicken stock over high heat, add 1 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp saffron threads, 1/2 tsp onion powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric, pinch of red flakes and lemon juice.
3. Stir in the rice.
4.Cook for approx. 15 minutes.
5.Lower the heat and add Sunny peas.
Instructions for Chicken
1. Preheat your oven to 220C.
2. Marinate the chicken for one hour with the seasonings.
3. Marinate the veggies and place it on a tray, ready to go in the oven for 15 minutes.
4. Roast the chicken for 30 minutes.
5. Occasionally brush the chicken with some Sunny Peri Peri sauce.
And TADA! Your feast is ready, enjoy!