1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
2/3 cup cocoa powder, sifted if lumpy
1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted if lumpy
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
3/4 teaspoons sea salt
2 large eggs
1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons water
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease your baking dish and line it with parchment paper.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, olive oil, water, and vanilla.
4. Sprinkle the dry mix over the wet mix and stir until just combined.
5. Pour the batter into the prepared pan (it’ll be thick – that’s ok) and use a spatula to smooth the top.
6. Bake for 40 to 48 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with only a few crumbs attached (note: it’s better to pull the brownies out early than to leave them in too long). Cool completely before slicing.